Lesson Plan Resources:
Poetry Pathfinder (including links to online quotation sources)
Wikipedia - Synesthesia Image
"Synesthesia." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, n.d. Web. 28 June 2012. <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Synesthesia.svg>.
for the 21st-Century Learner:
- Read, view, and listen for information presented in any format (e.g., textual, visual, media, digital) in order to make inferences and gather meaning. (1.1.6)
- Follow ethical and legal guidelines in gathering and using information.
- Assess the quality and effectiveness of the learning product. (3.4.2)
- Respond to literature and creative expressions of ideas in various formats and genres. (4.1.3)
- Use creative and artistic formats to express personal learning. (4.1.8)
AASL's Standards for the 21st-Century Learner are available online.