In this book, you will find:
* A rationale for lowering the student-to-teacher ratio at the point of instruction;
* Background information on collaboration and coteaching approaches;
* How-to chapters on each of seven reading comprehension strategies and a bibliography of tween and young adult literature for five of the seven strategies;
* Lesson plans at three levels of literacy development that incorporate research-based instructional strategies;
* Downloadable graphic organizers, rubrics, and sample student work for each lesson.
Booklist Review (April 27, 2012)